Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can somebody help me with this dance?

i want to learn it but i%26#039;m not very good at dancing and stuff.


if you could just like try to learn the steps and slow them down with them all together, just a little slower i could probably do ittt thanks! :)


http://youtube.com/watch?v=0RRroHEjigw








DEFINITE BEST ANSWER!
Can somebody help me with this dance?
Hot sun beating down burning my feet just walking around.Hot sun making me sweat


%26#039;Gators getting close, hasn%26#039;t got me yet





I can%26#039;t dance, I can%26#039;t talk.Only thing about me is the way I walk.


I can%26#039;t dance, I can%26#039;t sing I%26#039;m just standing here selling everything.
Can somebody help me with this dance?
ok well it might be difficult to tell you all the steps without being there to teach you but i think i can do it.....maybe.....idk.....lol





1.Ok in the crank that song theres a move that you do when it says superman so you do that and if you dont know it you just jump forward onto one foot and while doing that move your hands out like your swimming.





2.then bring your other foot and put it by the foot you just supermaned with but dont put them together. and while you do that put your hands on your upper leg.





3.Swing one hand to its opposite hip and do the same with the other.





4.Now bring one arm straight out to the side and do the same with the other.





5.Swing one arm right in front of your face then clap it with the other.DO NOT MOVE HAND BEING CLAPPED!!!!!!





6.Put your clapped hands in front of you. while doing this jump in mor but dont let your feet touch each other.





7.Then swing to the opposite side you clapped your hands on. while doing this cross your legs .





8.turn around sharply





ok now before i go on can you please tell me if i am helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment