Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feeling Suspicious about dance!?

Okay, I go to this dance studio. Im starting to feel suspicious that a bunch of people I know are meeting each other (Hard to Explain)...Let%26#039;s just say....My friend from school might know someone from my dance studio...(My dance studio is 45 minutes away!).





Im starting to think that my dance studio doesn%26#039;t like me:


Examples of why they don%26#039;t like me:





-They sometimes talk about me when im not at class.


-They never talk to me.


-They tell me to go away and leave them alone.


- They look at me in a weird way.





Why i think my friend is meeting with my dance studio:


- One time my friend from dance got a haircut and later my friend from school got the same haircut.


- Whenever i have an audition, only my dance studio knows and then later the next day, my school knows.





I have a scholarship at my dance which is for free. I have been having a scholar ever since 2005. Do you think they%26#039;ll stop this year? Do you think they like me?
Feeling Suspicious about dance!?
OK so I%26#039;m kinda confused like you dance teachers are mad at you of you class mates. If you think your teachers dont like you tell them and if you think the students dont like you then who cares you are there to dance right.

No comments:

Post a Comment