Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I wanna learn italian for the ladies?

any ideas? any sites or CD%26#039;s i can download for free :)


all i know is %26quot;frocio%26quot; but im sure that wont come in helpful... oh and volare
I wanna learn italian for the ladies?
You want to learn italian for free? Tell the ladies that, I%26#039;m sure they%26#039;ll love it.





Pay up if you wanna learn a language, get a tutor. If you woo ladies with one or two lines of italians then they%26#039;re not worth pulling.





If you really wanna impress ladies for free... Fake an accent. I suggest pretending to be Australian, South African or New Zealander.
I wanna learn italian for the ladies?
look on ebay for books to buy and that


and find someone who can teach you for a not too high price
Reply:I%26#039;m Italian... don%26#039;t say frocio to them... or volare...

No comments:

Post a Comment