Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dance Grants Do they exists?

The purpose of this letter to you is to seek sponsorship for Alexis or a way so she can pursue this amazing opportunity with DADA. I am writing you this letter to tell you about my amazing daughter, Alexis. I am a single mother raising my daughter in the South Bay. I could not be more proud of Lexie and her accomplishments. In this respect, life is good.


Last year she was selected to entertain on Carnival Cruise lines, Disneyland Parade and Las Vegas. At age 9 Lexie is the President of a dance bag company she developed called “Bags To Riches”. By selling dance bags at local fairs, farmers markets and carnivals all of the proceeds from the sales go directly into her dance expense account.


Ill stop babbling and get to the point. On May 3rd, 2008, she auditioned at The DADA and LOVED IT. She was selected into the program. The program tuition is 2,200. This does not include daily transportation and expenses for her ect. Please contact me to discuss any financial participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment